- "Embarrassingly Addictive" [ Linux Planet ]
- "One of the coolest free multi player games that I've ever seen." [ Taufanlubis ]
- "Great sound, great graphics, and joypad support make this game a one awesome arcade remake." [ Happy Penguin ]
If you don't believe in Tetris games anymore, FloboPuyo will make you change your mind. Its funny puyos and legendary opponents know how to heat the game every time. Don't forget to develop your skills in secret before challenging your friends with the multi-player mode.
- Simple and fun: Choose a difficulty level and try to beat the 10 opponents of the single-player mode or battle your friends in the two player mode to finally reach the highly coveted hall of fame. Rules are so simple that no learning is needed to have fun, but you'll finally realize that deeper strategies can make a real difference.
- Addictive: Challenging the single-player mode will surprise you as every opponent adopts some specific strategies. Learning how to make the biggest combo is the quest of a life.
- Millions of downloads: Already enjoyed by millions on Linux, Windows, Mac OS and even GP2x consoles!
Inside the Game
The interface presents two screens: yours and that of your opponent (human or AI). Pairs of colored blobs called puyos will fall down, and using your keyboard, you should turn them around and place them in order to form groups of four puyos of the same color that will blow up. To spice up the game, the performance of a player allows him to send malus to his opponent. This malus takes the form of balls of glass that make it harder for him to complete his groups of four puyos. In addition, if in the process of blowing up four puyos, other puyos are rearranged to form another set of four, your opponent gets a whole row of glass balls! The idea is to get your opponent to overflow his screen before you. Very simple, the difficulty of the game increases while your opponent becomes stronger and the game faster.